Enhancements to the Enrollment mode are underway and available in the next scheduled release on 21, May 2021.
The Enrollment mode will allow multiple choices of how to deal with enrollment with Participants.
- The current ability to have an attendee enter an email, and if this attendee is new, then ask for the attendee details; otherwise, the attendee will see the watch page.
- The ability to upload a list of emails into Participants and these participants do not need to enter additional information. Anyone not on the participant list will then have to perform the actions of step 1.
- The ability to upload a list of emails into Participants and only these accounts can log into the enrollment step. This new feature will collect additional data about the attendees.
Updated the viewer app to allow accept file Downloads after updates to IOS 14.5
Updates to Vive:
- The ability to duplicate an event with a single click.
- Viewing of the Event ID in the Manage Event screen.
- Better responsiveness in the Manage Event screen.
- The ability to refresh any active connection to the event in the Edit Event Screen without having to go back into the monitor event and then refresh.
- The logo images of the login page and watch pages will be available as a selection on both page designs.
- The background images of the login page and watch pages will be available as a selection on both page designs.
- The ability to enable FFL when in Enrollment - Allow only these participants mode
Over the past few months, we have received several requests about creating a full-blown registration system to use these functions listed above and still maintain a fast way to log attendees in.